This course includes
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you'll learn
- Introduces you to subnetting
- you'll learn about Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSMs) and how to design a network using VLSM.
- By the end of the course You will be able to subnet a network in your head.
- Key elements in successful execution of the subnetting procedure
- basic understanding of Networking devices
- Any server knowledge/ already CCNA will be an advantage but not compulsory
- One of the most intimidating but extremely important subjects on the CCENT/CCNA or ICND1 exam is subnetting.
- If you started listening from basic IP addressing which is covered in our list of topics from the beginning and have understood everything, then you won't have any problem understanding subnetting.
- I'm going to try and explain subnetting as simply as possible and hope to answer all your questions.
- Now, because subnetting is a big topic to talk about, I've split it into a few sections. Logically, as you move on to higher sections, the concepts and material difficulty will increase:
- The guide will help you in calculating subnet boundaries and valid host address fast enough for use in a Cisco CCNA or ICND1 exam.
Who this course is for:
- Network administrators, network engineers, network managers, network designers, project managers, and individuals seeking the CCENT or CCNA certifications
- TCP-IP Adressing
- IPv4 Address Classification
- Network & Host Portions
- Network-Broadcast ID- subnetmask
- Private & Public IP
- Why do we need Subnetting?
- FLSM C-Class 50 hosts
- FLSM C-Class 30 hosts
- Understanding Subnets
- FLSM B-Class
- FLSM A-Class
- Slash Value
- VLSM C- class
- VLSM C-class - Shortcut
- VLSM B-Class
- Subnetting quetions1
- Subnetting queitons2
- subnetting quetions3
To get a copy of video Online Access, please send mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us on the following numbers if any queries
WhatsApp - 9985048840, +91 – 7036826345, Call - +9140-66490380