CCNP Routing and Switching
CCNP Routing and Switching
You are at the best place at the right time to obtain your CCNP certification with our clear, detailed CCNP Routing and Switching. Our online video training course is 100 percent updated for the CCNP exams. Our expert is all set to prepare you for your great success on the Switch 300-115 exam, TSHOOT 300-125 exam, and the ROUTE 300-101 exam. Go for it, and you will learn everything about CCNP certification without spending a lot of money. When you have this certification, it will validate your ability for
- Planning and implementing different networks
- Verifying and troubleshooting the local as well as wide-area enterprise networks
- Working collaboratively with different specialists on wireless, advanced security, and video solutions.
- Understanding the protocols.
- Working with the physical networks of today and tomorrow’s virtualized network functions.
Exploring the silent features of the course
CCNP- Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching certification will prove that you have the required knowledge, ability, and skills to design, deploy, verify and resolve wide area and local enterprise networks. This program is designed by covering some important topics:
- The implementation of highly secure IPv6 enabled WAN and LAN routing solutions
- Developing routing and switching strategies to support the massive adoption of BYOD
- Information about scalable VPN technologies, switch virtualization, high availability of virtual technology
- The certification is valid for three years.
- You will get access to the video content for a lifetime.
- You will get a certificate of completion
- This course will help you to clear the Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification exam
- The course is designed based on the modern IT industry requirements covering CCNP wireless, security, cloud, collaboration, data center, routing and switching, and more.
Currently, you can go for the below-mentioned courses in our professional video training. Before choosing our courses, you can go through the sample videos listed on our official YouTube channel.
If you are moving forward for your CCNP exam, then you must have sufficient knowledge about EIGRP- Enhanced Gateway Routing Protocol. Our expert will help you in understanding the AD- Advertised Distance and FP-Feasible Distance. Check our online video for better knowledge.
Another important topic that you will learn is OSPF Stub Areas. There are three major types of OSPDF Stub Areas, such as totally Stubby areas, Stub areas, and Not So Stubby areas.
Under this, you will learn about the fundamentals of Cisco catalyst switch features, Layer 2 vs. Multilayer switches, SDM templates, MAC address table examination, UDLD, RSPAN, SPAN, StackWise, and more.
Here, our expert will explain about VLAN theory, configuration, pruning, Trunking theory and configuration, VTP theory & configuration, and more.