Speaking about CCNP Security, it is also known as the professional level certification in the Network Security discipline. This certification by Cisco is designed for the candidates seeing a good career option in the network security field by utilizing vendor–specific devices, such as IPS Systems, ASA firewalls, Switches, and more. After the completion of the course, you will be able to handle different complex security issues related to enterprise networks.
- Selecting and configuring necessary network infrastructure security methods
- Recognizing as well as managing some common security threats and their solutions
- Managing the most advanced and complex security configuration in the cloud infrastructure
- Deploying necessary network telemetry and access solutions
- Configuring endpoint-based security and more
Our course highlights
CCNP Security course offered by NOA Solutions lets the candidates to get their professional level certification training in network security technologies. We offer 100 percent practical training to our students.
- CCNP Security lab includes course–specific devices, such as routers and switches with updated equipment
- 24x7 lab assistance to offer you immediate solutions to the issues, ensuring uninterrupted top-notch practical training.
- All-time remote access to labs and devices within the premises
- Doubt clearing classes to make sure that you have a complete understanding of the course
- Training is provided by the certified trainers with more than 7 years of experience in this field.
We have covered the following curriculum under this course that you will get through the video training. For the sample videos related to our courses, you can explore our official YouTube channel.
This curriculum deals with implementing different Cisco edge network security solutions. You will also learn about NAT, Cisco ASA, Layer 2 and 3, ZBFW, and more.
Under this, you will learn different aspects of implementing various Cisco secure mobility solutions. You will also learn about FlexVPN, DAP, SSL VPNs, and more.
You will learn about 802.1X architecture, EAP- Extensible Authentication Protocols, Authentication bypass, TrustSec features, ISE Posture service, and more.
You will understand the Cisco NGFW, Cisco cloud web security connectors, IPS threat control, and more.