This course includes
What you'll learn
This course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a "real-life" network infrastructure.
The revised CCNA Security (IINS v3.0) curriculum is designed to bring data, device, and administration together to have better network security, which is more relevant and valuable than ever. It is destined to meet the current business demand so that the network security professionals are able to acquire new knowledge, training and vital skills to be successful in evolving job roles.
1. Security Concepts – This section includes security principles, threats, cryptography, and network topologies. It constitutes 12% of the questions asked in the exam.
2. Secure Access – This section deals with secure management, AAA concepts, 802.1 X authentications, and BYOD. It makes 14% of the exam.
3. VPN (Virtual Private Networks) – This focuses on VPN concepts, remote access VPNs, and site-to-site VPNs. It is 17% of the exam.
4. Secure Routing & Switching – This section concentrates on VLAN security, mitigation techniques, layer 2 attacks, routing protocols, and overall security of Cisco routers. That is 18% of the exam.
5. Cisco Firewall Technologies – This section is 18% of the exam and focuses on stateful and stateless firewalls, proxy firewalls, application, and personal firewalls. Additionally, it concentrates on Network Address Translation (NAT) and other features of Cisco ASA 9.x.
6. IPS – It is 9% of the exam and this portion focuses on network-based and host-based IPS, deployment, and IPS technologies.
7. Content and Endpoint Security –Constituting 12% of the exam, this section checks your understanding on the endpoint, web-based, and email-based threats. Later it leads to apt and effective mitigation technology and techniques to counter those threats.
How to get your own copy of Video access
Over 210 lectures and 22 hours of content!
Network Security Concepts
Common Security Attacks- Mitigation
Malicious Codes - Hacking
Threat Defense Technologies
CCNA Security - Lab Setup
Network Infrastructure Protection
Remote Management Telnet -SSH
AAA - Authentication- Device Access
AAA - Authorization using local Database
Cisco Telemetry Services
Control Plane Security
Layer 2 Security - Basic
Layer 2 Security- Advanced
Firewalls - Introduction
ASA -Basic Configurations
ASA - ACL- Object Groups
ASA -Network Address Translation
IOS - Zone Based Firewalls
IPsec Site to site VPN
Remote Access VPN - SSL VPN
Web Security -Email Security - Endpoint Security
To get a copy of video Online Access, please send mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us on the following numbers if any queries
WhatsApp - 9985048840, +91 – 7036826345, Call - +9140-66490380