This course includes
- Over 54 lectures and 14 hours of content!
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you'll learn
- The Course Goal is to provide learners with in-depth knowledge of BGP
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot basic BGP to enable interdomain routing in a network scenario with multiple domains
- Use BGP policy controls to influence the route selection process
- Use BGP attributes to influence the route selection process
- Implement the correct BGP configuration to successfully connect the customer network to the Internet in a network scenario where you must support multiple connections „
- „ Identify common BGP scaling issues and enable route reflection and confederations as possible solutions to these issues in a typical service provider network with multiple BGP connections to other autonomous systems „
- „ Use available BGP tools and features to optimize the scalability of the BGP routing protocol in a typical BGP network
- Students enrolled in this course should possess a strong knowledge of networking a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and have completed the Network Associate level certification or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Good Foundation on CCNA RS, CCNP RS Concepts
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is the routing technology that enables the largest and most sophisticated network in the world today - the Internet.
- BGP is also one of the critical underlying foundations of new-world technologies such as Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- Trained by expert dual CCIE certified with 15 + years of training and working experience in production networks.
- Covers Topics as per the Blueprint (In-depth Core Technology Training)
- Provided with all Virtual Software’s required for Lab
- Detailed Workbook free access to anyone (Includes presentations, Labs documented with Outputs & Mock labs)
- Access to Pre-recorded Video recordings Over 54 lectures and 14 hours of content!
This must-have advanced routing course covers the theory of BGP, configuration of BGP on Cisco IOS routers, detailed troubleshooting information and hands-on exercises that provide students with the skills needed to configure and troubleshoot BGP networks in customer environments.
- Different service solutions in the curriculum cover BGP network design issues and usage rules for various BGP features.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be prepared to design and implement efficient, optimal, and trouble free BGP networks.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested in running BGP to create reliable connectivity to the Internet.
- Technical engineers and delegates seeking Cisco certifications including CCNP RS or CCNA/CCNP Service provider or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE Routing & Switching Version 5 ) or CCIE Service Provider V3.
- This course is recommended for any student interested in mastering advanced Internet and related Cisco technologies.
How to get your own copy of Video access
- To get a copy of video Online Access, please send mail us at email@example.com.
- You can also contact us on the following numbers if any queries
- WhatsApp - +91 9985048840, +91 – 7036826345
- TRAINER PROFILE
Section 1: BGP Basics
- Introduction to BGP
- BGP options on Internet
- Understanding BGP neighbors
Section 2: Internal BGP Neighbors
- LAB : Basic IBGP Neighbors
- LAB: IBGP neighbors using Loopbacks
- LAB : BGP Authentication
- using PeerGroups
- Route Reflectors
Section 3: External BGP neighbors
- LAB : Basic EBGP Configuration
- Understanding Next-hop-Self
- EBGP using Loopbacks ( EBGP Multil-hop)
- Understanding BGP Synchronization Rule
Section 4: BGP Attributes
- BGP Attributes
- BGP Attributes : AS-Path , Next Hop, Origin
Section 5: Influencing BGP Route Selection using Weight & Local Preference
- BGP Attributes : Weight & Local Preference
- LAB : Weight Attribute
- LAB : Weight Attribute using Routemaps
- Understanding IN OUT
- LAB : Local Preference Attribute
- LAB : Local Preference Attribute using Routemaps
- Clearing the BGP Session
- BGP Route Selection Criteria
Section 6: Influencing BGP Route Selection Using AS-path Preprend & MED
- Using AS-Path Prepending
- Understanding Multi Exit Discriminator
- LAB : Changing the MED with Route-Maps
Section 7: BGP Summarization
- BGP basic Summarization
- Aggregation using AS-SET example-1
- Aggregation using AS-SET example -2
Section 8: BGP Communities
- BGP Communities Introduction
- BGP Community types
- LAB : Well Known Communities
- LAB: Defining own BGP communities
Section 9: Route Filtering in BGP
- BGP Route Filltering
- BGP Route Filltering using Access-lists
- BGP Route Filltering using IP prefix-lists
- BGP Route Filltering using Route-maps
Section 10: AS-Path Filters
- BGP Regular expressions
- AS-Path Filters Part 1
- AS-Path Filters Part 2
Section 11: BGP Advance Options
- BGP Dampening
- LAB : BGP Dampening
- BGP Confederations
- LAB : BGP Confederations
- Route Reflector Clusters
- Removing Private AS
- BGP neighbor Local-as 1
- BGP neighbor Local-AS 2
Section 12: BGP for IPV6 Networks
- IPV6 BGP Introduction
- Basic IPV6 IBGP And EBGP Configurations
- IPV6 IBGP Advance Configurations
- IPV6 EBGP Advance Configurations
- IPV6 EBGP Advance Configurations (using local preference)
- TRAINER PROFILE