CCNA Security 210 - 260
CCNA Security 210 - 260
This is an entry-level Cisco Security Training course that covers the primary objectives in the 210-260 IINS exam. This is one of the crucial exams to earn the CCNA Security certification. Security is one of the most important skills that students can have in IT right now. If you are a network administrator and looking for an excellent job, the CCNA Security course is suitable to enhance your networking skills. For the professional IT manager, this training can be used for the preparation of the CCNA Security exam or as a significant part of the security training plan. What you need to know:
- Authentication, authorization, and accounting, including RADIUS and TACACS+.
- Social engineering, cryptography, and malware
- STP attacks, DHCP spoofing, VLAN hopping, ARP spoofing, and MAC spoofing
- Stateful and stateless firewalls
- Clientless SSL VPN utilizing IPsec site to site VPN, ASDM, AnyConnect SSL VPN utilizing ASDM
- Encryption, HIPS, anti-virus, anti-malware
- There will be 22 hours of on-demand video which includes 210 lectures
- You can access the video content on TV and mobile
- Enjoy fulltime access
- After the completion of the program, you will get your certificate
What you will get to learn under this training course?
- The process to effectively secure switching and routing the infrastructure
- Understanding and describing some common network security concepts
- Deploy essential AAA- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting services.
- Process to deploy ASA and IOS based firewalling services
- Use of advanced security services, for example, content security, identity management, and intrusion protection
- Process to apply remote access and site-to-site VPN services.
- The candidates must have knowledge about Cisco IOS concepts and networking to deploy the required security features.
- You must have the knowledge and skills equivalent to those you have learned in your CCNA Routing and Switching training course.
- Interested candidates must have sufficient working knowledge about Microsoft Windows operating system.
- This course can be beneficial for the new IT professionals with around a year of experience with network security and the experienced security technicians who want to validate their skills about Cisco.
- This is carefully designed to help students for their 210-260 IINS exam, and every CCNA Security candidates should go for it
- The training will be provided by our highly trained and CCIE certified expert who has more than 15 years of experience in this field.
- This is a core technology training course and covers all the required topics as per the course’s Blueprint