Cisco Devnet Associate 200-901
Obtaining the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification will prove that you have all the necessary skills and knowledge to develop and maintain different applications developed on the Cisco platform. To get the DevNet Associate certification, you need to pass the exam covering the basics of software design and development for the Cisco platforms. Given how popular Cisco technologies in the market, highly trained professionals who have the DevNet Associate are quite valuable in the industry. The covered topics are:
- Network fundamentals, IP services, and network components
- Software development and design, tools, Python programming, and more
- Understanding and utilizing the APIs, REST APIs, Application Programming Interface, and more.
- Cisco Platforms and Development, managing enterprise networking, and more.
- Infrastructure and automation, model-driven programmability
- Application deployment and security