CCIE Enterprise Wireless
CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification will prove that you have the ability to work with different complex enterprise wireless networks and solutions. Cisco has designed this CCIE program based on today’s complex enterprise wireless equipment and technologies. NOA Solutions training course for CCIE Enterprise Wireless will offer you an opportunity to prove the knowledge and skills in this complex world of advanced wireless technologies. We will also conduct the CCIE Enterprise Wireless lab exam that covers the following topics:
- Planning and designing enterprise–level WLANs addressing, positioning, power levels, as well as density.
- Securing various wireless networks with Cisco service engine, configurations, protocol, and concepts.
- Preparing and configuring the wireless infrastructure covering ⅔ key network services.
- Configuring and resolving different and mobility and virtual express controllers.
- Wireless security as well as identity management
- Automation, assurance, and analytics
- Wireless business services and applications
Want to know more about this course? Don’t forget to schedule a demo class for our CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification course today.
Explore The Course Features
Trainers who are working in this course are certified and have more than 5 years of experience in this field. All the instructors offering CCIE training in NOA Solutions have a sufficient level of practical knowledge. Some of the significant features of this course are:
- Learn the skills that will validate your expertise in different significant aspects of wireless LAN technology.
- It offers the much–needed stepping stone for the candidates who are interested in making a promising career in working and managing Cisco Wireless technologies.
- You will learn Layer 2 and Layer 3 Network Infrastructure to effectively support WLAN.
- Get insights on Autonomous Deployment Model
- You will enjoy 24×7 Lab Access, and there will be highly dedicated trainers to teach the lab portion.
- You will enjoy free recorded boot camp, frees study materials, and PPTs.
Our course covers the following topics in our expert’s made video training. Before choosing the course, you can view our sample videos to know the quality. For sample videos, please visit our official YouTube channel now.
Under this, you will learn abo IEEE 802. 11 protocols and standards, RF design or site survey, indoor or outdoor RF deployments, RF operational models, and more.
Here you will explore everything about layer 2 technologies to support wireless deployments, AP powering options, IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity, QoS switching infrastructure, and more.
You will be taught about WLC interfaces and ports, SSO, AP CLI troubleshooting, patching, and rolling upgrades for Cisco IOS- XE, WGB on COS APs and IOS, and more.
This topic covers QoS policies, AVC and NetFlow, wireless multicast, mDNS, client roaming optimization, and more.