NOA Solutions has brought you the best basic and advanced Fortigate configuration online course. In this course, designed by highly trained Cisco certified trainers, you will learn the process to install, configure, maintain as well as troubleshoot different Fortigate network firewalls, obtaining the skills and knowledge required to protect the organization from different cybersecurity attacks. All the students will enjoy hands-on experience in configuring and monitoring a firewall in the lab environment. Our online class will help you in preparing for your NSE-4 certification. We also offer a free workbook for this course.
- How to configure a Lab environment
- Configure and manage the Fortigate
- Implementation of VSphere High Availability with Fortigate Firewalls
- Understand the IPS configuration, Antivirus, and Antispyware
- Connect internal LAN users to the internet using NAT
- Configure Site-to-Site VPN between Cisco ASA Firewall and the Fortigate Firewall.
- Troubleshooting some common errors in Remote Access VPNs