Learn ISIS Routing for IPv4/IPv6
Learn ISIS Routing For IPv4/IPv6
Enterprises and service providers are facing an issue in growing their networks using IPv6 while serving the IPv4 customer. It is a fact that network service providers can’t continue offering global routable IPv4 addresses, and they can’t obtain new routable IPv4 addresses to expand their networks. A dual-stack device with network interfaces can easily understand IPv4 and IPv6. With these courses, you will learn from the basics to the advanced level of the ISIS routing method. This course covers all the essential things that you need to know about routing, such as:
- ISIS Multi-topology support for IPv4 as well as IPv6.
- Understanding the features
- The process to successfully configuring the IPv4 and IPv6 routing
- Maintaining the networks while troubleshooting the issues.
- Understanding the NSAP address in ISIS and changing the ISIS levels
- Basic ISIS Lab and ISIS metrics
This helpful course from Digitech 360 includes-
- 3 hours of on-demand video covering around 11 lectures from our expert.
- Once enrolled, you will enjoy full-time access to the content for a lifetime.
- After the completion of the training course, you will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- The best thing is that you can access the content on your smartphone and TV.
What will you learn?
- ISIS from basics to advance
- The process of enabling and disabling IPv4 and IPv6 routing in ISIS.
- Configuring ISIS dual stacking and more
- The candidates who want to go for this course should have knowledge about using the GNS3 software for lab simulation.
- All the students should have basic CCNP knowledge.
- This course will be a perfect option for candidates who want to learn everything about ISIS.
- It has been seen that with time and rapid advancement in technology, the ISIS routing protocols have become quite popular. It is widely used among Service Providers across the world.
- There are many Cisco Engineers who are quite good with different routing protocols, such as RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, and more.
- It may be noted that ISIS is one type of protocol that is utilized inside the networks of the service providers.
Who can go for this course?
- The candidates who are preparing for the new CCIE RS V5 can choose this course to expand their knowledge about ISIS, IPv4, IPv6, and more.
- Besides, this is also good for the students preparing for CCNP to CCIE, Cisco Service Provider Track.