The Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity course provides students with the cutting-edge cybersecurity expertise and skills they’ll need to secure their digital lives and train for the many cybersecurity jobs that are currently available.
- Routing, switching, and IP addressing are all networking topics that students should be familiar with.
- Palo Alto Security Platform: A Basic Overview
- Analyze the cybersecurity environment, including attackers, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- Explain the fundamentals of cryptography, such as encryption.
- To make better configuration choices, use firewall logs and reports.
- Set up the firewall to recognise, block, and log threats.