Vmware Vsphere 6.5
Duration –5Weeks ( 120 hrs/day)
Price – 10,000 INR ( 150 USD )
DEMO VIDEO (YouTube links)
Training Program Includes
1.1 Purpose of Exam
- The VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization Exam (2V0-642) tests candidates on their skills and abilities installing, configuring and administering a VMware NSX 6.2 environment. Successful candidates demonstrate mastery of these skills and abilities.
1.2 Intended Audience
- A candidate for the VCP6-NV certification has approximately six months’ experience working with NSX implementations.
- They are typically infrastructure personnel for networking, datacenter and cloud Administrators, as well as virtualization specialists who have a strong understanding of the relationship between physical and virtual network infrastructures and is capable of installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting VMware NSX.
- The successful candidate will most likely have one or more industry recognized networking certifications or equivalent experience (typically 2-3 years) and a familiarity with datacenter virtualization.
2. Objectives covered in the VCP6-NV Exam (2V0-642):
- It is recommended that candidates have the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure and administer an NSX environment before taking the VCP6-NV Exam.
- It is also recommended that the candidate complete the course requirement prior to attempting the exam.
- It is not required that the course is completed prior to the exam, but the course requirement must be completed in order to obtain the VCP-NV certification.
- Prior to taking this exam, candidates should understand each of the following objectives.
- Each objective is listed below; along with related tools the candidate should have experience with, and related documentation that contains information relevant to the objective.
- All objectives may also be referenced in other product documentation not specifically highlighted below.
- The candidate should be familiar with all relevant product documentation or have an equivalent skillset.
Understand VMware NSX Technology and Architecture
Compare and Contrast the Benefits of a VMware NSX Implementation
- Determine challenges with physical network implementations
- Understand common VMware NSX
- Differentiate NSX network and security functions and services
- Differentiate common use cases for VMware NSX
Understand VMware NSX Architecture
- Differentiate component functionality of NSX stack infrastructure components
- Compare and contrast with advantages/disadvantages of topologies (star, ring, etc.) as well
- as scaling limitations
- Compare and contrast VMware NSX data center deployment models
- Prepare a vSphere implementation for NSX
Differentiate Physical and Virtual Network Technologies
- Differentiate logical and physical topologies, components and services
- Differentiate logical and physical security constructs
- Endpoint Security
- Data Security
- Flow Monitoring
- Activity Monitoring
- Distributed Firewall
- Perimeter Firewall
Understand VMware NSX Integration with Third-Party Products and Services
- Understand integration with third-party partner tools and systems using NSX REST APIs
- Determine integration with third-party services
- Network services
- Security services
- Load Balancing
- Determine integration with third-party hardware
- Network Interface Cards (NICs)
- Terminating overlay networks
- HW VTEP
- VXLAN offload
- Install/register a third-party service with NSX
Understand VMware NSX Integration with vRealize Automation (vRA)
- Understand integration with vRealize Automation
- Demonstrate NSX deployment capabilities built into vRealize Automation
- Compare and contrast Network Profiles av